tutorial on dubstep makin tutorial on dubstep makin

Though I'd heard this before

yt . com /watch?v=CJzfTZlEl40

ZERO YOU ROBBING CUNT

pivotman123100 responds:

Nope I asked permission to upload it

Electinsanity (NG Cut) Electinsanity (NG Cut)

Fantastic

I heard a much earlier version of this which I know was a rough draft but I preferred it to be honest, can't put my finger on exactly why it just sounded better.

That takes nothing away from this tune it is still completely wicked!!!

PS. This is now my new ringtone (it used to be the other version of this)

Metallica's Finest Metallica's Finest

This Was

Totally Awesome! And I'm a big fan of old Metallica (up to the Black Album) \m/

Schleif responds:

then we sure as hell have something in common, my friend! \m/
the simple fact that you see this as a tribute to the old times, rather than satire of the new metallica, makes you a true metalhead in my eyes. thanks a lot, i'm glad you dig!

-Yin- -Yin-

Nice

Hey BFP! This sounds very different from the track I put the solo over :) I really like it. The intro riff reminds me of Moonlight Sonata, carries the same melancholy vibe, very nice throughout though really enjoyed.

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

Yeah, I have a tendency to write just about everything in terms of music, upload a heavy metal song one day, and a classical piano piece the next... Keeps things interesting.

Glad you like it.

Creast - Bat Country Creast - Bat Country

Cool

"This is bat country!"

-YK- Crystal-Clear -YK- Crystal-Clear

Not bad at all

Nice beat and nice tune just one thing came to mind...

Could you turn the drums up some more I could hardly hear them!!

</sarcasm>

Other than the way loud drums, this is a very nice tune that despite making my ears bleed I really enjoyed. 8/10 4/5

Dark Eternity Dark Eternity

Very Metal \m/

Extremely tight guitars and drums which I love, nice evil harmonies on the guitar, love the change up in tempo from double bass kicks to the half time chugging near the end, well produced also.

Can't come up with any criticism I really enjoyed this 9/10 5/5

Rock-Shuffle Blues Backing Rock-Shuffle Blues Backing

Very nice

I'm not fussy about the chord structure it sounds mint I'm going to come up with something to go over this.

Thank you for sharing.

sorohanro responds:

Thanks for review. Please drop me a line if you record and upload :)

12-12-10 12-12-10

MORE BASS

I love the first bass line and the bass line throughout is pretty solid I'm not too sure about the other noise, but its got a very funky feeling to it, overall I'm impressed

Trevor-peaches responds:

Thanks for the input. I'm looking to add some guitar parts and bring the overall level of the high register keyboards down in the mix.

Tornado Of Souls Tornado Of Souls